Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trip to Colorado

JPG On the plane
Grandma-ma & the kids Adyn's ice skating party
Playing in the church nursery
Scott being silly while shopping in Eagle
Sledding Scott & Tiff
View from the house

James and I flew with Grandma-ma to Vail, Colorado to visit Uncle Scott, Aunt Brenda, and James' cousins Myla & Adyn. We had so much fun and every time I see them I realize how much I really miss them all and wished they lived closer. It was James' first time on a plane and to say it was an adventure is an understatement. He wasn't bad, didn't fuss or cry at all but he was awake the whole time and did not sit still! Grandma-ma and I took turns holding him and the flight attendant even let me stand up in the back of the plane in a prohibited area holding James because he liked to be up and about. Grandma-ma and I both felt like we had been in a wrestling match when the plane landed. We arrived on Thursday and spent most of Friday at home. The rest of the weekend we celebrated Adyn's 6th birthday, went sledding, shopping, to church, and had dinner at Swiss Chalet in Vail Village. The airport and the trip home is a story too long to type but we laughed so hard we cried. We decided not to board early since James is such a wiggle worm so that made the flight home seem much shorter. We had a wonderful trip and I can't wait to go back!