Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!!! We had the best weekend just being together, swimming, and hanging out with family and friends. We spent Sunday night with our Brookhaven friends and we all went to the golfcourse behind one of their houses to watch fireworks. We all had blankets, chairs, strollers, and coolers. One of the moms brought glowsticks for all the toddlers to wear around their necks. I thought this was genius as we watched our little ones run around the golf course in the dark but could see each of their red, white, or blue sticks dancing in the moonlight. It was James' first time to really see and understand the fireworks and what was going on. I don't know if he had more fun running around on the golf course or actually watching the fireworks! I did not take any pictures on Sunday night and am usually better about taking pictures on holidays. I have a few pictures from the weekend on my phone and below are my two favorites!

Michael our "All American Boy"

James helping Daddy give Coco a bath