Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3 Year Pictures

I signed James up for a mini session by our favorite photographer, Sabrina Gebhardt, on April 29th in Fort Worth. Sabrina has mini sessions every couple of months and this one was perfect because it was a day after James' birthday. I like getting professional pictures done every year around the boys' birthdays. We drove over for our 10: 30 a.m. session and had lunch afterwards at one of our favorite FW restaurants, Mama's Pizza. Unfortunately Grandma-ma and Papa were out of town so they couldn't join us. Below are the pictures from the mini session. I love how Sabrina captures many of James' sweet expressions. I noticed the week before James' birthday that his hair was getting really long and I wanted it to look good for his birthday party and pictures. Sadly our regular lady at SportClips, April, was out of town! As you can see I got James' hair cut anyway and even with a little gel in it, it was still sticking up. He has a few cowlicks and the thickest hair, just like his Daddy. He still looks cute anyway! I think the first picture is my favorite. How is my baby boy 3 years old already?!?