Friday, August 17, 2012

Brotherly Love

Sean takes the boys to school in the mornings and always texts me a picture from in the car or going into school because I miss my boys in the mornings when I am working. They did go to school Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some Fridays all summer. Today he texted me the picture below. Sean said he didn't tell James to put his arm around Michael and James is also holding Michael's sippy cup for him. I think it is too cute!


Then a few days ago I caught another sweet moment on camera (what would we do without our cameras on our phones?) when the boys were playing together at home.






Since the boys are only 21 months apart I worry that they might be competing for our attention or fighting all the time. I want so much for them to be best friends. It's moments like these that make me realize they really do love each other!