Thursday, October 18, 2012

21 months old




Dear Michael,

You are 21 months old! Your little personality is so funny and you have started to try to do everything your big brother does. You also repeat everything so we have to be careful what we say! The picture above was taken at the Dallas Zoo last weekend. We were on our way out and you stopped to play on a butterfly bench. You were playing peek-a-boo with me. Papa John and Sandra came to visit from Maryland for five days. You had so much fun! Simon and Ellie were here too and we all went to the Zoo. You love the animals and can tell us all the sounds the animlas make. The lion and giraffes were your favorites this trip.

So Michael Scott, what else are you up to at 21 months old???

You are 34 inches tall and weigh 27 pounds.

You wear a size 4 diaper and size 6 1/2 or 7 shoe.

You wear a size 2T shirt and 18 month or 2T pants.

You have big dimples and your smile melts my heart!

You are talking all the time in full sentences. It seemed like you went from short phases to full sentences overnight.

You still let me rock you at night before bed and you now ask me to rock you by saying, "Mama rock you?" I love it! It reminds me of when James would say "Hold you?" for "hold me". I think it is so sweet!

You LOVE to read books before bed. Your current favorirtes are No David!, Elmo One, Two, Zoo, and "Piggy Market" which is a book of short nursery rhymes that starts with "This Little Piggy Went to Market". You read along with me and even shake your finger at David and tell me the things he is doing wrong.

You love going to Bubba's soccer games but I think you run as much as the players! Your favorite thing is for us to chase you. You always look over your shoulder with that big dimpled grin just to make sure we are behind you.

 You love to dance. Anytime you hear music, you always dance!

You are still in Ms. Deb's class at school at Brookhaven and have fun in her class. You also love staying home with Mommy and James on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I love you sooooo much and can't wait to see all the things you do and say this month!

Love,
Mommy