Monday, October 27, 2008

13 weeks and end of the first trimester!

I am so happy to be at the end of my first trimester! I have been so busy these last two weeks I haven't really noticed if I am tired. I actually feel pretty normal. We had a great time at my ten year college reunion! I will try to post a few pictures tomorrow. We have Simon & Ellie this weekend and will be taking them trick-or-treating on Halloween so I will have more pictures next week!

Your pregnancy: 13 weeks
How your baby's growing:Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

I guess our baby is a large shrimp since we know he/she was already 3 inches long last week! I am sure he/she has grown a little since then!

Love,
Tiffany & Sean