Sunday, December 6, 2009

6 month pictures by Clarine Smith Photgraphy








We had James' picture taken by Terry Smith of Clarine Smith Photography again on November 7th. She is an amazing photographer who took the pictures of James when he was one month old. Grandma-ma and I took James and met Terry at Curtis Park in University Park at Lovers and Hillcrest. James and I go to our stroller strides class there and I have taken Simon and Ellie to the playground there for years. It is my favorite park! Anyway, James seemed more interested in the leaves and other people there. Once again Terry did a fantastic job and captured his priceless expressions. Above are some of my favorites. I wasn't planning on being in the pictures but she captured a few moments of me holding James, which I love. We will see Terry again in April when James turns one!