Friday, December 4, 2009

Standing up & Kisses


There is so much to write about this week! Guess who I found standing up in his crib yesterday morning?!?! James had pulled himself up and was standing up in his crib just smiling at me when I walked in his room! As you can see in the first picture he was so proud of himself. Also notice his poofy bed head hair when he wakes up. I love it! He also started peering over the edge watching Coco and Chloe which made me a little nervous! We lowered the crib to the middle setting about a month ago then lowered it all the way last night. When I saw "we" I mean Sean. =) We also haven't taken the bumpers out which I know we need to do soon but he hasn't tried to climb on them yet. I am reluctant because he always rubs his fingers on the bumpers as he is going to sleep. There is a dotted texture on them that is soothing for him to rub. James also started saying "na na na na" yesterday. Do you think he means "ma ma"? Wishful thinking...

Today we went to our baby signing class and the moms sit in a circle while the babies play in the middle. James is the only boy in the class so he is quite popular with the girls. His friend Avery was laying on her back and James decided to crawl over and kiss her on the cheek! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He crawled over to her, opened his little mouth and put it on her cheek, just like he gives me kisses! He had all of us laughing. What a charmer!