Thursday, July 15, 2010

13 weeks

Our little one is the size of a medium shrimp this week, measuring about 3 inches long and weighing in at a hefty one ounce! This is the end of my first trimester and I already have more energy than I have had in weeks. Although, I somehow cannot keep up with laundry for five people. I am trying to do a couple of loads a day so I won't have 14 loads to do at the end of the week!

James went to two birthday parties last weekend, has had one playdate this week, and went to MDO Tuesday and today. He has a busy calendar for a one year old! Simon & Ellie have been going to Vacation Bible School at First Baptist Church downtown this week. There is a bus that picks the kids up and drops them off at the Central Market parking lot, right down the street from our house, so that has been so convenient! The kids love going to VBS and have had fun riding the bus. But, yesterday a little boy put is arm around Ellie on the bus and asked her to be his girlfriend! I asked her what she said and she said she told him no, she just wanted to be friends. She did tell me he is really cute but she didn't "love" him. She is breaking hearts already! We will be celebrating Ellie's 8th birthday this weekend so I will post pictures next week.