Friday, March 11, 2011

Bath time


Michael loves bath time and I am cherishing the baths in our favorite blue bath tub in the sink. I know he will have to move to the big tub in a few months! He is 7 weeks old and we have his 2 month appointment one week from today. Where does the time go? How is Michael almost two months old already? I will write a post with his official stats after our appointment next Friday. I am guessing 95th percentile in height and 80-90th percentile in weight. He seems to be a little heavier than James and James has always been in the 50-60th percentile weight range. I know I shouldn't constantly compare them but it is hard not to when they are so close in age and look so much alike! We are already telling James that Michael is his best friend and he will have so much fun playing with him when he gets a little older.