Saturday, February 4, 2012

Michael's 1st Birthday Party!

We all had so much fun celebrating Michael's 1st Birthday with so many of our friends and family. Even though it was a Winter ONEderland theme, I hoped for sunny and warm enough weather to play outside and use our patio. It ended up being 60 degrees and sunny-pefect! Our friends at Yard Candy made the cutest sign for our front yard. They also provided an adorable table and chairs for the kids. We will definitely be calling Yard Candy again! James already asked if he gets a sign for his 3rd Birthday. I have to thank Sean's sister, Lea, my mother-in-law, Janie, and my mom for all of their help. I could not have had this wonderful party without them! Lea and Janie cooked all of the food and my mom helped with all of the decorations and entertained the boys. Sean's Dad was also in town and a big help. Thank you, John! We had our favorite photographer, Sabrina Gebhardt (no relation!) come and take pictures. It was so nice to enjoy the party and not have to worry about taking pictures. We have about 100 pictures from the party, and below are some of my favorites!

Birthday sign from Yard Candy
Birthday Boy!

my favorite picture
Decorations and toys for the little ones

Big Brother

Yummy food-thank you Lea and Janie!

Birthday cake
Talking to Grandma-ma
TCU girls-love that we have all been friends for almost 18 years!
Michael, Stella, & Sam on the 4 wheeler
Happy 1st Birthday to Michael!
Tasting his cupcake with Grandad watching
I think he likes it!
Daddy, Mommy, &  Michael
Michael Scott
Michael &  Mommy
I love our baby boy!
Eating cake at the cute table from Yard Candy
James-love this one too!