Friday, February 24, 2012

Summer Fun

I was looking at pictures from this summer and found the cutest pictures of Grandma-ma and Michael that I never posted. Michael, Ellie, and I went to Fort Worth for a mini-session with Sabrina for Michael's 6 month pictures on July 28th. Grandma-ma went with us to the session at the Botanical Gardens and we all had lunch after. I took the pictures below when we were back at the house. It is just a coincidence that Grandma-ma and Michael were dressed alike!
Grandma-ma talking to her sweet boy

Michael LOVES giving Grandma-ma kisses

I love this one of them both laughing!

Grandma-ma and Michael

Papa was working but came out of his office to say hi
Then when we got home I took this adorable picture of Ellie and Michael. She loves her baby brother!


Looking at these pictures makes me realize how much I love summer and having time off to spend with my family. There are many days when I think I am tired of teaching (ten years in DISD is a long time!) and maybe this should be my last year but then I think of summer, and all of the other holidays and time I have off. Sean reminds me that with any other job I might get one ore two weeks off the first year and I know with that little time off I would be miserable and missing my summers! 12 more weeks of school to go! :)