Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Ellie!


The Birthday Girl!


She loves her little brother!


That is James' silly face


Pretending to like each other ;-)


James & Daddy


Our sweet snuggle bug


Love him so much


Ellie helping me bake her cupcakes. She chose red velvet with cream cheese icing-yum!


James



The only picture of me. Please excuse the no makeup! We were at the pool earlier that afternoon!
 

I love this picture because it is rare I capture Sean's real smile! He happen to be laughing and I had my camera. He has braces right now so hopefully when he gets them off he will finally smile when I take his picture!


Laughing with her Daddy & 10 candles on her cupcake!


Happy Birthday Elle Belle!

This sweet boy was hyped up on sugar!


Opening her gifts


Need I say more?