Monday, July 30, 2012

This Boy Makes Me Laugh

I wish I could accurately put into words how funny Michael really is. We laugh at him all the time! When my mom comes over we are usually in tears half the time from laughing so hard. She constantly says that I am going to be "entertained for the rest of my life!".

This morning Michael insisted on wearing his Daddy's golf hat while he ate his yogurt for breakfast. He threw a fit saying, "hat, hat, hat!" until I put it on him then he smiled so big.


Michael also likes to "hide". He thinks he is hiding but we can always still see him. He is at the age were he thinks if he can't see us then we can't see him!

In his favorite hiding spot-the curtains!

Hiding before bath time. He really thought I couldn't see him!



That sweet smile melts my heart every time and those dimples? Oh my, I don't know where they came from because neither Sean nor I have dimples but I just love them!