Monday, May 18, 2009

Super Target

James's 2nd trip to Super Target!

James loves shopping at Target as much as his Daddy does!
James' second trip to Super Target was great! It was not as eventful as his first. Sunday Sean played golf in a Park Place golf tournament so I took James over to Grandma-ma and Papa's house for the first time. We (me, James, Great-Grandmom, and Grandma-ma) decided to make a quick trip to Super Target. We were in the store for no more than five minutes when James had a BIG dirty diaper. It was all over his onesie, socks, car seat, blanket, and stroller. If I had been by myslef I would have cried. Instead Grandma-ma and I just laughed and spent twenty minutes in the restroom cleaning him and everything else up. At least I was prepared and had an extra of everything in the diaper bag! So that is why I was excited that we had a successful trip to Super Target today when it was just the two of us. James slept most of the time and was a little angel!