Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blanket pictures







Time is going by so fast. This first month has been indescribable. The overwhelming love I felt for James the day he was born continues to grow, which I didn't think was possible! He is my world and I thank God every day for our son. He is already getting to be a big boy! I started taking "blanket" pictures of James each week for the first 4 weeks and will continue with them monthly now until he is a year old. It is a fun way to see how much he is growing. I forget whose blog I saw this on but thought it was a cute idea!

We also had a professional photographer, Terry Smith http://www.clarinesmith.com/ , come to the house today and take pictures of James. She was so good with him and takes incredible pictures! The pictures should be on her website in two weeks and we will get a cd. I will post a few of my favorites as soon as we have them. We are also going to have her take pictures of James at 6 months and 1 year. My friend Courtney did the same with her son Jacob and I thought it was a great idea!