Tuesday, June 2, 2009

5 weeks old

JPG


Laughing again!

Checking himself out in the mirror James is five weeks old. He is really starting to smile and it is just too cute! James and I had a busy day today. We went to my doctor for a post-checkup and everything is good. I finally got the ok to start working out. Now, if I can only figure out when I am supposed to do that! Taking care of our baby boy keeps me busy all day long. We also went to my school to visit the teachers and my kids. They were so excited to see me and meet James. I really missed them and didn't think I would. I have pictures I will post next. Here is what babycenter.com says about how James is growing at five weeks:

Smiling is universal. A baby's first smile happens at about the same time in all cultures, so get ready for your baby to reward all your loving care with a beaming, toothless, just-for-you grin. This will probably make your heart melt, even if you've just had your worst night yet.