Thursday, June 18, 2009

James Peyton-May 28th, 2009-One month old

Raising his eyebrow


Same picture as above but black & white and turned



Look at that hair!


Little fist

My hands holding his feet

Talking to him between takes

Mommy holding James

Our sweet little boy


I am so excited, we got the cd from our photograper with the pictures that were taken of James at one month old. I am posting a few that I love. My absolute favorite is on the baby announcements which have been ordered and I should be getting back very soon. I will let that one be a surprise!

The first picture is James raising his right eyebrow. Definitely a trait from my side of the family! My brother and I both raise our left eyebrows when we are irritated, frustrated or mad. I think it's James' inquisitive look. I think Terry, the photographer, did an amazing job capturing some of James' many expressions. I also love the pictures of his hands and feet. She will be taking pictures of him again at 6 months old!