Friday, May 1, 2009

Going home

Daddy & James JPG

We are so excited to be going home today! Above are two pictures from our stay at the hospital. It has been a long three days and we cannot wait to take James home with us. I will be updating the blog with lots of pictures soon. Here are a few things I have learned about James so far:

1. When he wants his pacifier or wants to eat he opens his mouth and shakes his head fast from side to side.

2. So far he only cries when he is hungry or has a dirty diaper.

3. He is fascinated by his hands and loves to have them on his face and he also loves to hold my finger in his little hand.

4. He has the cutest sneeze I have ever heard!

5. I think he might grow up to be a great soccer player because he loves to kick his feet and move his legs. No wonder I constantly felt him kicking my ribs!