Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last Day of Mother's Day Out


Today was James' last day of Mother's Day Out at Wilshire Baptist Church. We had such a wonderful experience these past 6 months. James started at Wilshire in January going two days a week from 9:30-2:30 when he was only 9 months old. I was on the waiting list for three months and was so excited when we got in. We would be staying at Wilshire but I am going back to work full time and Wilshire only offers classes three days a week. James will soon be going to "school" five days a week! I took a picture when we dropped him off. It isn't great but James' favorite teacher was Pam, who is holding him, and I wanted a picture of them together. James LOVED Pam and I think she loved him just as much! She has agreed to babysit for us so we will be able to keep in touch. Mildred is wonderful and loves James like he is her own grandson but sometimes I need a backup in case she is busy!