Friday, September 3, 2010

20 weeks-halfway there!



I can't believe I am already 20 weeks and we are halfway there! I know the next few months will fly by with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner. I feel great but am adjusting to waking up at 6:00 a.m. everyday. I usually go to bed around 9:30 p.m., which is really early for me! I am still craving sandwiches and fruit and then had to have McDonald's french fries the other day. I have gained 4 pounds so far and my baby bump has definitely popped out this past week! I am looking forward to our next doctor's appointment which is on Friday September 17th. We will have one of our last sonograms and the doctor will look at all the major organs to make sure they are developing properly, measure different parts of the body to make sure everything is on track, and of course confirm that we are having a boy. We were told at 13 1/2 weeks that the doctors were 85%-90% sure we are having a boy and I don't think we will be told differently on the 17th but I do want a confirmation before I start buying everything for the nursery!