Thursday, September 16, 2010

22 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: According to babycenter.com approximately 11 inches (the size of a spaghetti squash) and 1 pound but my guess is our little guy is a little bigger!

Total Weight Gain: Gained 6.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Wearing materninty pants and tops but my regular jeans still fit

Gender: We are hoping to get an official confirmation tomorrow at our doctor's appointment that we are definitely having a boy!

Movement: Our baby boy moves all the time and seems to like hanging out on my left side

Sleep: I usually go to bed early, around 9:30, and sleep well but have been up with James off and on during the night this week because he has a bad cough and keeps waking himself up. It's my fault, he got the cough from mommy, I had it last week!

What I miss: Nothing really

Cravings: This week-Mexican food and fruit

Symptons: I feel great but really feel like my tummy is growing and I still have about 126 days to go!

Best Moment this week: James patting my belly and saying "baba" (baby) then running to Daddy, patting his belly and saying "baba" =)