Friday, October 1, 2010

24 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: According to babycenter.com approximately just over a pound and 12 inches long but according to our ultrasound two weeks ago our baby boy was already 1 pound 5 ounces so he is probably 1 1/2 pounds by now!

Total Weight Gain: Gained 7 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Wearing materninty pants and tops but my regular jeans still fit

Gender: Another boy!

Movement: Our little guy moves all the time and seems to like hanging out on my left side

Sleep: I usually go to bed around 10:00 p.m. and sleep until 6:00 a.m.

What I miss: laying on my back and sleeping on my stomach

Cravings: bean burrito with lettuce and tomato

Symptons: I feel great but am physically tired at the end of the day. My new school is big and I walk a lot!

Best Moment this week: Having one of my students ask me, "Mrs. Gebhardt, are you going to have a baby?" ( I had already told my kids that I am but she didn't remember) I said yes and she said, "Oh! I just thought you were getting fat!" Kids say the funniest things!