Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Arboretum & Papa's New Truck

We had a playdate at the Arboretum on Saturday with our group of moms and toddlers from our baby yoga class that James and I went to from the time he was 8 weeks old until he was 7 months old. It is so fun that the kids have known each other since they were tiny babies and we are all still friends. I tried to take pictures but was not very successful. I spent most of my time chasing James. He is so fast these days!

James & Evy in the wagon

Playing with Avery's soccer ball

Mommy trying to take a self-portrait

James hugging Mommy


Love the tongue sticking out!



After the Arboretum we headed to Fort Worth to visit Mom, Papa, & Grandmom. Papa got a new truck and after dinner at On the Border James got to "drive" it. I think Papa is his new best friend! James LOVES cars and trucks and had the biggest smile on his face. It was too cute!

Bye Mom!


"Driving" Papa's truck