Thursday, October 28, 2010

Third Trimester


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: According to babycenter.com approximately 2 1/2 pounds and almost 15 inches long. He can now blink and has eyelashes!

Total Weight Gain: Gained 10 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Definitely wearing maternity tops and pants now

Gender: Another boy!

Movement: Our little guy moves all the time and seems to like hanging out on my left side

Sleep: I try to go to bed at a reasonable hour, around 10:00 p.m. but it doesn't always happen.

What I miss: laying on my back and sleeping on my stomach

Cravings: loaded baked potatoes

Symptons: I was sick with a stomach virus earlier this week but it was not pregnancy related. Other than that I feel great but am usually physically tired at the end of the day from being on my feet so much and walking at school!

Best Moment this week: Realizing I am now in my third trimester! Yay!