Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sabrina Gebhardt Photography


We had a photo session at The Dallas Arboretum last weekend by a wonderful photographer from Fort Worth, Sabrina Gebhardt. I found her through a friend that I used to take dance with years ago. Sabrina has our same last name, spelled the same way, but no relation! We have already booked 6 month pictures for Michael and family photos in November for our Christmas card. I have only seen a couple of pictures so far but will be getting the CD soon with 24 of the best pictures from our session. I love the pictures of the boys above! Sabrina was so good with James and captured one of his many expressions that is so him. We also had family pictures of the four of us taken and some of James and Michael together. I can't wait to see them all and will post my favorites next week!