Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

How cute are my little turkeys? The first picture is of James on Thanksgiving Day in 2009 when he was 7 months old and the second picture is Michael in the same outfit today, and he is 10 months old! Michael is a busy, busy boy these days so it is nearly impossible to get him to sit still and look at me, especially when I am using my iphone to take his picture. That was the best picture I took of him and I took a lot. I misplaced my digital camera so will be getting a new one soon, maybe tonight. We decided to do a little black Friday shopping tonight so hopefully we will find some good deals! Nanie (Janie, Sean's mom) is here and was so nice to offer to listen for the boys, in case they wake up, so we can go get our Christmas shopping done. We have never gone shopping on Black Friday before so it should be interesting! Our main stops are going to be Toys R Us and Best Buy. Wish us luck!