Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 1/2 months


My baby boy is getting so big! He doesn't look like a baby at all anymore, he looks like a little boy! I cannot believe how fast this first year is flying by. I love this picture above so I thought I would post it with a few updates from this past week. James starting saying "ma ma" instead of "na na" which makes me smile and my heart melt every time. The Kindergarten teacher in me came out and we practiced the "m" sound a lot. When he would say "na na" I would say "mmmmmmma ma" back to him. He finally got it! James now has three teeth. His left front tooth came in today and the right front one is not far behind. I can see the white bump about to come through. James loves to push things and walk them around the house. This week he has been pushing his high chair and chairs from the kitchen table around the kitchen and den. He has toys that are made for pushing and helping him walk but lately the chairs have been more fun!