Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rest in Peace precious Layla Grace


My neighbor is friends with this family and told me about precious Layla Grace and her fight against Neuroblastoma about a month ago. I have been touched deeply by their faith and strength as parents. I have been following the blog and praying for this family. I have cried my way through many of Layla's mom's posts. I cannot imagine what this family has gone through. Shanna, Layla's mom, encouraged people to post Layla's picture on Facebook, blogs, or twitter to raise awareness for Neuroblastoma. Layla was 18 months old when she was diagnosed with cancer and sadly passed away today, 10 months later. Layla's mom wrote, "Layla went to play with the angels early this morning. Rest in Peace precious Layla Grace 11/26/2007-3/9/2010" http://www.laylagrace.org/