Thursday, March 25, 2010

Birthday Week

I love birthdays, even if I am getting older! I celebrated all week long, which is always fun. I spent my actual birthday with my two favorite people in the whole world, Sean and James! Birthday night was date night at Mi Cocina while Mildred babysat. I don't know how many times I have said it but thank God for Mildred. I really do not know what I would do without her. Thursday night was lunch with the girls at PF Changs while James was at Mother's Day Out and Friday night was dinner at La Duni to celbrate March Birthdays with the moms from James' playgroup. We all met when our babies were in Itsy Bitsy Yoga together (James started class at 7 weeks old!) and all have become great friends.
Sean & Tiff

Mommy & James

The girls at PF Changs

Alli & Tiff at PF's

March Birthdays at La Duni