Monday, February 21, 2011

Catching up & Buzz

I am catching up on posts from November & December-James' 18 month appointment, Thanksgiving pictures, Christmas pictures, and a few weekly prego pictures. I don't want the posts to be out of order. I actually started writing all of them back in November & December and have them all saved as drafts so they will be posted in November & December if you want to go back and read them and/or see the pictures. I also have Michael's one month letter to write, which I am planning on doing tomorrow. I don't have a computer at home during the day right now but will have one again starting next week so it has made it a little hard to keep up with the blog and pictures. Sean brings his laptop home at night but lately I have been too tired to do anything!

Sean was out of town on business for four days this past Thursday-Sunday and Sean's mom, Janie, came and stayed with me. I thought I would be able to catch up on my blog and Snapfish pictures but my boys kept us very busy!!!

Sean was in Orlando, Florida for Northwestern Mutual's annual meeting. James loves Mickey Mouse and the movies Cars & Toy Story right now-all Disney! Sean stayed with our friend Bodie who is in law school there and they went to Disney World. Sean came home with a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and a Lightning McQueen car for James, which he LOVES. But, what he loved the most was a picture Sean texted me his first day there of himself with Buzz Lightyear. James asked to see the picture all weekend and would say Daddy! Buzz! Daddy! Buzz!, and I would say yes, Daddy is visiting Buzz. So that's where James thought Sean was ALL weekend...visiting Buzz Lightyear. He got very excited talking about Daddy visiting Buzz, it was too cute. The picture is below.