Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do you think we look alike?



Michael is two weeks old today so I looked back at pictures of James when he was two weeks old and realized how much they look alike! I can of course tell them apart in pictures but I think you can definitely see that they are related. We went to Michael's two week pediatrician appointment yesterday and below are his official stats:

Height: 22 inches (95th percentile)

Weight: 9 lbs (90th percentile)

Head circumference: 14 inches (50th percentile)

Dr. Smith said Michael is perfect, beautiful, and healthy! I knew he didn't have to get any shots this time but I was dreading the newborn screening where the nurse pricks his heel and squeezes out blood. I remember James cried so hard it made me cry! But, Michael slept through the whole thing. He cried for maybe 10 seconds when the nurse first pricked his heel then went back to sleep. Hopefully he will do that well with all of his shots! We go back on March 22nd for his 2 month appointment.