Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! James made me a heart with his hand prints at school today and how cute are all of his Valentine's from his friends at his first Valentine's party at school? The pictures were taken with my iPhone since I now need a new camera or need to get mine repaired.

Saturday my sweet friends hosted a Sip & See for Michael. Unfortunately I dropped my camera with the lens open so it is now broken. I am hoping I bought the warranty at Best Buy but haven't had time to go there to find out! The good news is I dropped the camera at the end of the party so I do have some great pictures but I am not able to access them yet.

Sean and I were able to sneak away from the house for about an hour for dinner tonight! Mildred came over to watch James and we were going to take Michael with us but he was fast asleep so Millie convinced me to leave Michael & James both with her and enjoy a quick dinner out with my hubby for Valentine's Day. How could I say no when Michael looked so comfortable?



Millie is like family to us now and loves our boys! We are so blessed to have her in our lives!